World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

We could add Madusa to that list

And if FELD does have back up bodies in case certain trucks win the YGS, then we could tentatively add:

Scooby-Doo

Mohawk Warrior

Monster Energy

MM Dalmatian

It is the cluttered track that makes the track bad. It is too congested, and there is no doubt in my mind it will be a bad track just like last year.

Lets hope that it meets even the slightest bit of our expectations though. I mean, its the World Finals. We should be excited about what were going to see! Not complaining about how the track will be. I mean, who knows? We might get a decent track. Let's all just enjoy the fact that we have an event like the World Finals. 

I really hope you guys are beating around the bush and being punny....   I mean look at the similarities between that Avenger ^ and this years.  Both looked similar to Jamey Garner's truck OVER BOARD.  I mean look at the name on the side of the truck in that picture, GARNER, as in Jamey Garner's towing company.  I'm pretty sure they painted the truck in the year shown above, and this year as the team was in Over Board's shop on the way to vegas.

So in a way, I guess we can say Avenger's paint scheme in 2012 and this yeas is a bit "Over Board"   :P

I really hope you guys are beating around the bush and being punny....   I mean look at the similarities between that Avenger ^ and this years.  Both looked similar to Jamey Garner's truck OVER BOARD.  I mean look at the name on the side of the truck in that picture, GARNER, as in Jamey Garner's towing company.  I'm pretty sure they painted the truck in the year shown above, and this year as the team was in Over Board's shop on the way to vegas.

So in a way, I guess we can say Avenger's paint scheme in 2012 and this yeas is a bit "Over Board"   :P

I was :P I mean I knew that Garner did the paint and later that year incorporated the same ideas, I just saw the opportunity and ran with it XD