World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

And I just gotta say surprises surprises... Screw you feld.

It's like we're back in Kindergarten saying "I know a secret.. BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU"

But more on topic, I don't think Donald is going all green simply because that'd look less that desirable with the yellow shocks etc... but you never know, I'm sure it'll look good though.

• Upvote 1

It's like we're back in Kindergarten saying "I know a secret.. BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU"

But more on topic, I don't think Donald is going all green simply because that'd look less that desirable with the yellow shocks etc... but you never know, I'm sure it'll look good though.

Yay for secrets huh?

And well you're right yellow wouldnt match the green... Perhaps he might go chrome since he did black already?

Predictions on Titan body and Bounty Hunter?

Anybody? I'd say Jim probably going Blue one side and Yellow on the other. Really cant wait to see it!

And Titan... Don't know what Donalds got in mind but sure as hell know that he'll impress us. I was thinking he'd go with green since he was messing around with his phone and posted a picture of a green titan from his original picture..

And I just gotta say surprises surprises... Screw you feld.

Bounty Hunter? You would think I would know but honestly I Think Jim and Darren(who took Jim's body to get wrapped) are probably the only ones who know at this point lol. I heard alot of ideas thrown around so if any of them get used, it's gonna be pretty sweet. Titan.. It'll be hard to top last year but im sure Donald could do it

me and my dad tried to get Jim to run a Cross over from the current yellow body and the old blue body where they collided but he wouldnt go for it lol 

ALSO 

Brianna Mahon in Madusa for young guns!!

Im so glad, I figured Brianna would be in for Madusa(altho I was hoping fill in for WF, not Young guns lol) she's honestly probably one of the best woman drivers right now which is saying alot for her first year. Im hoping Her, BJ or Coty win..

me and my dad tried to get Jim to run a Cross over from the current yellow body and the old blue body where they collided but he wouldnt go for it lol 

ALSO 

Brianna Mahon in Madusa for young guns!!

Im so glad, I figured Brianna would be in for Madusa(altho I was hoping fill in for WF, not Young guns lol) she's honestly probably one of the best woman drivers right now which is saying alot for her first year. Im hoping Her, BJ or Coty win..

Wait what? ^checks Facebook^ Oi!

11081013_10153151726710833_8666236853388

According to Madusa on her Facebook page Brianna is driving the Red/White/Blue version of Madusa and the pink version will be on display

Edit: she then proceeded to go on a rant about how people(probably Us) are saying she isnt good anymore and blah blah blah and basically blamed it on changing crew chiefs every year and said she had no training and won 2 world championships with 0 experience(lolwat) and just wait til next year(cuz she'll be worse than ever!!)

Brianna Mahon has been doing FANTASTIC in Scooby-Doo throughout the year. I don't really see why she would be in YGS instead of WF, because she won freestyle in London this year.

Although there are some big guns in the YGS this year (Coty Saucier, BJ Johnson), she still has a chance. If she wins, she makes it into the WF.

However, if she loses... this will be the first time in Monster Jam history where one of the most recognizable trucks will NOT be in the World Finals.