Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

The words on the website need to capitalized, the font should be one that's more streamline (if that makes sense) and the inside of the grill should be straight silver lines

10393881_863386393681518_387648867794048

Other than that I give you mad props!

Also your RAM logo shouldn't be curved. Good job on it, the v4 one needed an update.

I can feel the Butthurt in the air tonight. Yall need to take a joke

So anyways, when I originally made the RORMM Tracks I wanted to steer more in a direction where all the obstacles you could hit them in many ways, because as I've been told many times before my tracks aren't very cross-threadable which is true. I still didn't feel like those were a step in the right direction so i decided, Im gonna go in a direction that I've never gone before, ALL DIRT! From feedback from beta testers there is a lot of cross theading opportunities on these tracks I've made so far (Houston and San Antonio) 

Also I used Danny Mackey's backflip ramp he used on SMRA tampa. Danny if you have a problem with that let me know and Ill replace it..But yours handles so good 

Without further delay, here are the tracks

Houston:

1708014.png

5904038.png

San Antonio:

2780577.png

5993375.png

Also if I can find any people to help texture these tracks that would be excellent!

SAN ANTONIO YES

The words on the website need to capitalized, the font should be one that's more streamline (if that makes sense) and the inside of the grill should be straight silver lines

10393881_863386393681518_387648867794048

Other than that I give you mad props!

Yeah the font that is used for the "www.RazinKaneMonsterTruck.com" logo appears to be Helvetica and the font used for Buddy Tompkins' signature appears to Serpentine Sans but I'm not 100% certain on that. Not to mention that the "RAM" logo and the other logos that I mentioned should be a darker blue, otherwise it looks pretty good so far. keep up the good work iZonarYT.

Yeah the font that is used for the "www.RazinKaneMonsterTruck.com" logo appears to be Helvetica and the font used for Buddy Tompkins' signature appears to Serpentine Sans but I'm not 100% certain on that. Not to mention that the "RAM" logo and the other logos that I mentioned should be a darker blue, otherwise it looks pretty good so far. keep up the good work iZonarYT.

Honest question, do you have back catalogue of all the fonts various trucks use? I mean I'll admit I'm impressed, would certainly help out a ton of replicas.

• Upvote 2

6g6dCRK.png

F3WIBZ7.png

Monster update to GD23. I finally got the numerals on the front to look real. Blackened the exhausts and made some updates to the shocks, and since I thought the axles and knuckles looked hideous on the truck, I put Daniel's axle on it, it will also reduce lag, since the body has probably a trillion faces on it. about 90% done. Enjoy!!!

EDIT:

Forgot to add, if you want me to put this body on more digger Chassis, then don't be afraid to ask.

EDIT 2:

I can't speak worth horse grain! Crud!!

Edited by Hagan Moskau
  • Upvote 10