Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

Can some one tel me where to get Harlows body models? ( ETL + GD )

Thanks! :)

Well, tbh not many people SHOULD have that body its not supposed to be sent around, but thats how the world works. Just dont expect anyone to hand them to you on a silver platter with some wine.

Actually, from Harlow himself, it is supposed to be sent around. If anyone wants one of his bodies, find someone who has them and have them send you one. They might not be released, but it isn't like he doesn't want you to have them.

Here, anyone want some Harlow bodies? All Credit to Harlow for these and I believe Tom P who converted them to usable .3ds files. 

Just import the 3ds file into blender unless you have blender 2.6 for the blend files. 

Also, sorry, I don't have the grave digger body. 

http://puu.sh/gGfUK/6160ad9add.zip

• Upvote 4

Why shouldn't it be sent around? I just don't get it. Do I have to be lucky enough to know a guy that could give it to me or something? Maybe I'm asking the wrong people? Maybe Harlow doesn't read his messages?

I apologize if this starts another debate, I didn't mean for it.

Actually, from Harlow himself, it is supposed to be sent around. If anyone wants one of his bodies, find someone who has them and have them send you one. They might not be released, but it isn't like he doesn't want you to have them.

Here, anyone want some Harlow bodies? All Credit to Harlow for these and I believe Tom P who converted them to usable .3ds files. 

Just import the 3ds file into blender unless you have blender 2.6 for the blend files. 

Also, sorry, I don't have the grave digger body. 

http://puu.sh/gGfUK/6160ad9add.zip

And there go's lurie making me look stupid  XD, now I feel terrible. Thanks <3

La Vie Dansante 

6377829.png

New Jersy Nightmare is finally ready for release, just wanted to tune the suspension a little more to see if i could find anything I liked, couldn't so just reverted back to the MC suspension. 

Mid-Atlantic Monster gets a facelift with a new logo, old one was so tiny you couldn't even read it

Also yes or no, should I change the tires on me and Jersy's truck? Im debating over it

• Upvote 2

Why shouldn't it be sent around? I just don't get it. Do I have to be lucky enough to know a guy that could give it to me or something? Maybe I'm asking the wrong people? Maybe Harlow doesn't read his messages?

I apologize if this starts another debate, I didn't mean for it.

Getting a Harlow body is kinda like buying drugs. You have to know a guy who knows a guy, and its a pretty shady process.

• Upvote 9

09V69VU.png

fQ2kYvv.png

YLm5XOB.png

D21i8jU.png

Final update to Grave Digger 23. Finally got the lights to glow. Just to pint out, this is the brightest they'll ever glow, so sorry if they look to dull, and dim.

And just for the heck of it.r03JYbF.jpg

Getting big air CVH style. This will be released very soon!

• Upvote 4