Show Your Diggers Chapter 42

Outlawed

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1762-2015-outlawed-chassis-pack/

Change log for the update is:

• -Added Double Trouble, Knucklehead, Mr Excitement, Brutus, Thunder Chicken, Weapon 1, Midnight Rider, Maniac, War Wizard and  World Finals XVI Encore Zombie's.
  • -Added fixes to all Willman/Meents chassis, Avenger, Titan (KCM version) and added backflip cab bracing to El Toro Loco (Lupe) and Grave Digger 26.

Well, here's a bit of a milestone post for yours truly. Besides being an official for SMRA and RoR MT Pro, I do a lot of paint work for myself and others; and I think I've become halfway decent at it. But one thing that always tripped me up was replicating a paint exactly from a real life truck, and it's always bugged me. However, that all changed when I undertook my latest paint job, with said job being to replicate the scheme on the Bigfoot truck driven by Josh Gibson; below are the results, and I don't think I've ever been more satisfied with one of my paints.

The inspiration.
11087973_751441888295558_291784404608068

The end result.
d48204d207.jpg

I learned a lot while doing this paint, and now I think I'll have an easier time doing replicas in general.

• Upvote 8

Well, here's a bit of a milestone post for yours truly. Besides being an official for SMRA and RoR MT Pro, I do a lot of paint work for myself and others; and I think I've become halfway decent at it. But one thing that always tripped me up was replicating a paint exactly from a real life truck, and it's always bugged me. However, that all changed when I undertook my latest paint job, with said job being to replicate the scheme on the Bigfoot truck driven by Josh Gibson; below are the results, and I don't think I've ever been more satisfied with one of my paints.

The inspiration.

11087973_751441888295558_291784404608068

The end result.

d48204d207.jpg

I learned a lot while doing this paint, and now I think I'll have an easier time doing replicas in general.

Looks Great Chadwick! My only suggestions is that the blue flames blend in with the body too much as well as both shades of blue seem just too dark. Lighten those up while still having contrast between the flames and background and you'll be good to go!

The inspiration.

The end result.

OHHH YEAAAHHH BROTHER! That looks absolutely wicked!