16a6bdb66d.png

51328ca2a8.png

fa85631444.png

SMRA Oakland came out so nice.

8630658561.png

16a6bdb66d.png

51328ca2a8.png

fa85631444.png

it didn't come out so nice it came out amazing good work looks better than anything monster jam would make now I don't know why I multi quoted

Well, after seeing some of these recent projects, I doubt my piece of junk will top any of it. But anyway, here I am attempting to finish a fully redone Overkill Evolution with complete up-to-date stuff, including a brand new engine model courtesy of Wambo (with some editing by me) and completely textured by me (minus the trans and a few other minor things).

The truck is nowhere near done, so don't expect an immediate release. This is just the beginning stages of a complete rebuild, which will also include all new props and all the fixings. Just a project to keep me busy whenever I'm not working or dealing with schoolwork. 

Nobody ever gives me credit. :(

Well, after seeing some of these recent projects, I doubt my piece of junk will top any of it. But anyway, here I am attempting to finish a fully redone Overkill Evolution with complete up-to-date stuff, including a brand new engine model courtesy of Wambo (with some editing by me) and completely textured by me (minus the trans and a few other minor things).

The truck is nowhere near done, so don't expect an immediate release. This is just the beginning stages of a complete rebuild, which will also include all new props and all the fixings. Just a project to keep me busy whenever I'm not working or dealing with schoolwork. 

Can this one not be literally overkill

becuase they had to change the scheme... Other than front shocks, its good

4dc44a62e6.png

Would you be willing to send me a bake and blend file of the new Expedition body with out the shock tower holes? I'm working on a few of the other 2Xtreme bodies and would love to have these!