Show Your Diggers Chapter 42

Outlawed

But he was working on Dragon and Scooby, Dragon of course wasn't that far along so I can cut some slack but Scooby was just about finished but it's never seen the light of day

oh I thought you were naming trucks that arnt made yet sorry

It's up to Zach. It has a modified N/B due to the long wheelbase the truck has so technically can't run in select leagues, and also has very few props if I remember correctly. I think I sent it to Zach after his computer crapped out so he should have it if he wants to use the old parts.

Colin McRae Vision is now checked off the list.

iemOb.png

iemOB.png

iemOV.png

Don't have a preview of the next paint yet, still don't know what I want to do. I'm starting to look more at NASCAR and World Rallycross for a couple paints out of those.

• Upvote 11

Following Devin up with a Custom of my own.  Based this off the Rough Riders throwback scheme that Steve Olliges and Rob MacCachren piloted in 2014 for the anniversary of the Rough Riders.  Not a 100% replica, but put a custom twist on it.H5X5b2i.jpg8dXR3U2.jpg

• Upvote 5

It's up to Zach. It has a modified N/B due to the long wheelbase the truck has so technically can't run in select leagues, and also has very few props if I remember correctly. I think I sent it to Zach after his computer crapped out so he should have it if he wants to use the old parts.

I would like to have it if Zack says its fine.

Colin McRae Vision is now checked off the list.

iemOb.png

iemOB.png

iemOV.png

Don't have a preview of the next paint yet, still don't know what I want to do. I'm starting to look more at NASCAR and World Rallycross for a couple paints out of those.

How about the Subaru Rally Team USA Travis Pastrana paint? I can send a pic to u for a reference.