Show Your Diggers Chapter 42

Outlawed

Few things, Shocks need to be darker, headers need to be darker, and the bandanna around the characters neck is red on the real truck.  I was hoping for the black body but I guess i'll have to do that myself  ^_^

• Upvote 1

Ey more painting.

JDMConcept is ingame:

ie81E.png

ibmfT.png

Found out there was a bit of a conflict with the body I picked and one of the sponsors...so I fixed it.

ie82d.png

And a Colin McRae inspired paint as requested:

ie7Jq.png

• Upvote 12

Ey more painting.

JDMConcept is ingame:

Found out there was a bit of a conflict with the body I picked and one of the sponsors...so I fixed it.

And a Colin McRae inspired paint as requested:

OH MAH GAWD IT'S BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, that is absolutely amazing! 

Only comment I have is I'd like it if you could put a memorial to Colin McRae somewhere on the truck if you could

• Upvote 1

OH MAH GAWD IT'S BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, that is absolutely amazing! 

Only comment I have is I'd like it if you could put a memorial to Colin McRae somewhere on the truck if you could

I'll try and fit one in with the scheme, thanks for the suggestion.

• Upvote 1

Well, after seeing some of these recent projects, I doubt my piece of junk will top any of it. But anyway, here I am attempting to finish a fully redone Overkill Evolution with complete up-to-date stuff, including a brand new engine model courtesy of Wambo (with some editing by me) and completely textured by me (minus the trans and a few other minor things).

6188434.png

6393692.png

595579.png

547232.png

The truck is nowhere near done, so don't expect an immediate release. This is just the beginning stages of a complete rebuild, which will also include all new props and all the fixings. Just a project to keep me busy whenever I'm not working or dealing with schoolwork. 

• Upvote 9