Show Your Diggers Chapter 43

Block

I like the paint so far, one suggestion I have to is to place some of the stuff differently so it doesnt look so stretched. But other than that, me gusta mucho (sorry for the botched spanish)

Chad's actually touching up the paint in a few places, and I'm looking into different color shocks and rims and such.

made this for my friend (beaner)

made the chas from scratch. (my best one yet)

screenshot_15_zpspq7etyh4.png

ignore the v4 props(testin)

its for ssrs so one will have v4 nodes and one fully modified.

still got to paint hood.

any constructive criticism

The tires aren't really 'connected' to the wheels (notice the little spot where you can see in between the tire and wheel. Otherwise, looks good!

Although it is a real truck, it has never competed, therefore can be debated to whether or not it would be legal in SSRS. Danny's rules state that the truck must have "competed" within last year.

Actually the rules are competed or displayed within the past year.

#Doublerek

DiggerFan,

You rock brother.  I am huge fan of your work.  At lease someone respects where monster trucks came from and making some of the early stuff.  Don't get me wrong I love some of new tracks and trucks. 

But something about the 80's and Early 90's was just amazing time for Monster Trucks.  I love throwing on my Miami Vice music and run 80's tracks and trucks.  Just awesome time...

• Upvote 1