Show Your Diggers Chapter 43

Block

Well i have more than 5 seconds so HERE IS CARL VAN HORN!!

RoR%202015-07-24%2022-16-05-98_zpsnipgcz

Wrong Chassis. That is a Cohen chassis, and Carl doesn't drive a Cohen.Carl drives a CRD:

ae6fb567-944b-419d-92be-8ac55422b646.jpgNotice the Front "BowTies" of the chassis...

• Upvote 1

DOnt know if anything had changed or not but i asked him about the whole shock setup back in January and he said the coils would be making a return at some point and the all nitrogens were just temporary. But why use that digger body

i don't have harlows body 

and the truck is/was based of the 2013 version of Gd24

that is nicks chassis(not 100% btw)

i made a new NB

GD3 is pretty much done.

Looks nice

RoR%202015-07-26%2011-17-50-80_zpsb8ljql

RoR%202015-07-26%2011-17-33-11_zpsg3dovg

was my seconded truck in blender so don't expect miracles.

Dennis Taft is not exactly the greatest source to quote here (I mean come on, he has Paukens listed as the driver). Further more, you can clearly see (or atleast I can, without coming across as a know it all dick but with the amount of time I have dedicated to monster truck chassis's, I would like to think I know what I am talking about) that is still a CRD which is CVH's GD23 and the first three photos (with the red shocks) is GD24. 

• Upvote 1

Grave Digger 23, it's been a CRD ever since it was first built.... No offense Blaize, but can you pls for the love of God and Jupiter make a different truck BESIDES Grave Digger... IK you're making T.N.T., but still, make something DIFFERENT for once!