Show Your Diggers Chapter 43

Block

I think you posted those exact photos 2 pages ago.

Rear shocks don't look like they line up at all. Grave Digger 3 didn't run axles from 2015. You will most likely need to model new ones or modify current ones used on some of the older trucks.

Alright.

So I took up the extreme challenge of recreating World Finals 16.

A few things to note so that we don't fill up show your projects with complaints. 

Yes, I know that the track isn't 100% accurate. I made some mistakes, but it's correct for the most part.

Yes, I know that racing has a bunch of shading errors. I've spent over 4 hours between yesterday and today redoing the racing track and there are still errors. 

But hey, the track functions and we can finnally have a new World Finals to play on that isn't World Finals 13.

So, here it is. Enjoy.

8ab255d5d0.png

057685e49e.png

75b46896ed.png

59956136bc.png

52d8c025af.png

5aea589b13.png

It will be up for download shortly.

Looks good, cant wait to get to play on it

Alright.

So I took up the extreme challenge of recreating World Finals 16.

A few things to note so that we don't fill up show your projects with complaints. 

Yes, I know that the track isn't 100% accurate. I made some mistakes, but it's correct for the most part.

Yes, I know that racing has a bunch of shading errors. I've spent over 4 hours between yesterday and today redoing the racing track and there are still errors. 

But hey, the track functions and we can finally have a new World Finals to play on that isn't World Finals 13.

So, here it is. Enjoy.

8ab255d5d0.png

057685e49e.png

75b46896ed.png

59956136bc.png

52d8c025af.png

5aea589b13.png

It will be up for download shortly.