Show Your Diggers Chapter 43

Block

No offense Blaize, but can you pls for the love of God and Jupiter make a different truck BESIDES Grave Digger... IK you're making T.N.T., but still, make something DIFFERENT for once!

Tossing some mighty large boulders in that glass house of yours.

• Upvote 10

Grave Digger 23, it's been a CRD ever since it was first built.... No offense Blaize, but can you pls for the love of God and Jupiter make a different truck BESIDES Grave Digger... IK you're making T.N.T., but still, make something DIFFERENT for once!

Y'know, I used to see this same kind of request/complaint being made over at KC's MTM2 Place. While I did admittedly make the same requests/complaints to a few users with the best of intentions being to encourage them to branch out and broaden their horizons, I came to realize before long that if nothing else, you build what you like and make what you love.

If he wants to make a bunch of Diggers, let him. If he is enjoying making those Diggers, then that's all that matters. No one else has to like it. Let him do what he enjoys doing.

That's not meant as a derogatory attack aimed at you or anyone else. I'm just saying. ;)

• Upvote 9

If he wants to make a bunch of Diggers, let him. If he is enjoying making those Diggers, then that's all that matters. No one else has to like it. Let him do what he enjoys doing.

Agreed. Besides, a lot of Diggers desperately need updates. Not only that, but whining about "too many Diggers" is infinitely more annoying than "too many" Diggers being made. Seriously, what is the problem? If you don't like seeing Diggers in this thread, just scroll down. If a Digger gets released, just don't download it.

Agreed. Besides, a lot of Diggers desperately need updates. Not only that, but whining about "too many Diggers" is infinitely more annoying than "too many" Diggers being made. Seriously, what is the problem? If you don't like seeing Diggers in this thread, just scroll down. If a Digger gets released, just don't download it.

Y'know, I used to see this same kind of request/complaint being made over at KC's MTM2 Place. While I did admittedly make the same requests/complaints to a few users with the best of intentions being to encourage them to branch out and broaden their horizons, I came to realize before long that if nothing else, you build what you like and make what you love.

That's not meant as a derogatory attack aimed at you or anyone else. I'm just saying. ;)

Amen

Thanks guys u see what i mean

I like to make the older diggers that are retired now. I made 24/23 for a friend.

Here's is a new #FindSaigon

BRZj7Ky.png

T3YHhzv.png

and thanks to new developments in Rigs of Rods Monster Truck technology, roasting people has extended beyond the limits of the aim chat!

*pics of greatness*

Welp John wins this chapter of SYP, time to make a new one.

I'ma roast people like I'm makin' pot roast, people.

a piece of lyrical history from my new mixtape coming out in September of 2034. stay tuned.

I also had a mix tape coming out but I had to discontinue it because of fire hazards it caused. 

• Upvote 1