Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

Any chance of a with/without comparison?

Sure.

Without bump mapping:

Indy1985USAMotorsportsPreview8_zpsfcbfo9

With bump mapping:

Indy1985USAMotorsportsPreview7_zps7l9lwg

The "roughness" of the bump mapped surface depends on the heightmap for the texture, so that can be adjusted to change how the light reflects on the surface.

Edited by DiggerFan
  • Upvote 8

I know a few of you might like seeing this. Its amazing how high quality some of the work you guys create. Some of your work can now be seen on real life trucks........ though not the real life trucks you were likely hoping for I think it speaks volumes to just how high quality of a product that you put out. As someone who has seen RoR monster trucks from the very very beginning I am super proud to be running one of these bodies that is directly from your RoR creations. I think this alone speaks volumes to how far this community has come that the artwork you are producing is a now a viable option for RC wraps(being sold at the cost of vinyl so no profit) 

20530693454_11f889c4c0_c.jpg

21169475672_4b29fa91eb_c.jpg

21304194478_1154a8bb85_c.jpg

• Upvote 5

Honestly, it's pretty crazy to see the design I made (with the help of Fastmotion Designs and Nick Migues) as well as others member's designs on an RC. Especially since I've always been fascinated with the creations that people have put together and have wondered where these guys get there designs. Hopefully one day I can build up my Wraith to the same caliber as some of y'all's builds.

Also, do you know who owns the Nitro Menace truck? I'd like to contact him and offer him the un-overlayed graphics.

Ayyee yo Bari hit me up I'd like to those Big Kahuna and Bigfoot graphics.