Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

looking good man!

hey if you don't mined could you send me the seat and axle models/.meshs for my GDII

I think those are the seat & axle models from the Auto Value King Krunch replica I made a while back. I've posted them to the "Truck Building Items" Scrapyard download page, if you'd like to use them.

I hope that isn't my bulldozer model... That is trash and needs to be remade.  I should also probably upload my newer front end loader and skid steer while I'm at it...

Those are actually some models I had from some old MTM2 tracks I made. I'm pretty sure they're from Malibu350's old MTM2 scrapyard site.

Edited by DiggerFan
  • Upvote 1

I think those are the seat & axle models from the Auto Value King Krunch replica I made a while back. I've posted them to the "Truck Building Items" Scrapyard download page, if you'd like to use them.

They are. I figured I'd rather just change the body and parts on AV KK instead of going through all the works of building something from scratch. I have neither the ability nor patience to do that.

They are. I figured I'd rather just change the body and parts on AV KK instead of going through all the works of building something from scratch. I have neither the ability nor patience to do that.

That's alright. I don't have a problem with my stuff being used for other projects. Your truck is looking good so far!

• Upvote 1

FPS version is made:

8eadd61979.png

Hahaha, funny, in all seriousness this is horrible and sucks, Yes i know stuff is kind of warped but it is because of some UV problems

ddd1510f2f.png

Edy, im lovin it, but on the spikey pieces, and around the truck in general, there is more red on the real truck, but other than that, beauty

Edited by iZonarYT

Will there be versions with different paint and chassis?

You make pepe sad

fc,550x550,white.jpg

Let's just hope they don't change the scheme again before this is released0

Don't dare, throwing the curse on, don't you ever do that, don't, please, it god damn happend with.... oh god... oh no...