Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

Welp nother GDXX from the pack done

lhv7kvo.png

WOOO i made my first stadium!

not to fancy but has 4 doors and 4 entrances and if im not lazy enough ill make some ways to get to the 'floors'

mthtlFA.png

Please add 2(or more) cents Down here \/

Might wana fix the crowd teaxtures buddy.

Thanks Trent, the textures are actually fine its just than when you zoom out to far in blender(mine at least) the model and textures ' mess up '

here's something much closer! (just a quick 3 sample chassis bake, no done)

RcLZhwc.png

and again money is nice

• Upvote 1

Thanks Trent, the textures are actually fine its just than when you zoom out to far in blender(mine at least) the model and textures ' mess up '

RcLZhwc.png

and again money is nice

This is a Digger i can get behind, but it better be right.............   or       :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

This is a Digger i can get behind, but it better be right.............   or       :ph34r:

You mean you will cry like a 4 year old and no one will understand what is going on because of the 6 second delay on your internet in Teamspeak?

Edited by Jon Cannon
  • Upvote 4

RcLZhwc.png

and again money is nice

Okay.  I understand the correct paint might not be available.  But this is a pretty bad attempt.  Like, I don't even know where to start to fix it.  Not only is the body badly pixelated, but the green is horribly paint bucketed.  I'd suggest taking some time on a paint to get it right.  Patience is a very real thing is this community and without it you turn out horrible stuff.  

• Upvote 1

Okay.  I understand the correct paint might not be available.  But this is a pretty bad attempt.  Like, I don't even know where to start to fix it.  Not only is the body badly pixelated, but the green is horribly paint bucketed.  I'd suggest taking some time on a paint to get it right.  Patience is a very real thing is this community and without it you turn out horrible stuff.  

yea im nowhere near done the paint yet, i may redo the whole thing.

7fa0b1107e.png

Progress on my truck for MTP. I'm aware of the bar on the side; I can't seem to be able to import anything at the moment, those will dealt with at some point.

i like hthe bar on the side it is almost like a step to help you get in the truck, but minus 3 points for beadlocks and bkts LOL

• Upvote 1