Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

Speaking of Heavy Hitter.

I made the easiest paint of my life.

jyu6o.png

Includes fully traced River Rat logo by yours truly.

jyu7K.png

I was originally going to make this truck myself, but Johan brought up the idea to me to do a collab. on it, so I finished the paint for him. The current plan is for Johan to release both Heavy Hitter and River Rat in a pack.

• Upvote 9

since i am in charge of thunder 4x4 for the championship series il post an update im trying to make this the best truck i can make so nice construction criticism will be welcome but this is what i have so far 

hmkrsqqhtuwcrwxzg.jpg

• Upvote 1

since i am in charge of thunder 4x4 for the championship series il post an update im trying to make this the best truck i can make so nice construction criticism will be welcome but this is what i have so far 

hmkrsqqhtuwcrwxzg.jpg

Take the front Bowtie off of the chassis. He didn't run it this year. I attempted to make this truck a while back but wasn't really successful at it

Also I will say keep in mind the position of the body, it juts out a lot more than most trucks out there (think of like Rap Attack or Star Monster) and the tailgate is directly above the very end of the fuel cell

alright got it thanks for the help guys!

Also Blake, if you can figure out how to have the front rims have the beadlocks (I don't think he actually runs them tho...) and the back rims basically like the Bigfoot rims on the last page only white, it would really seal the deal and make this truck look top notch!