Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

That is a a phenomenal silverado model Gabe.

A nice subtle fender flare, every nook and cranny is flawless. I am a fan of the blue accents on the bottom half. Matching them with the body colour would have been too much green. There's a bit of blue in the logo, so it fits nicely.

Tell that to Andrew Sheets, he made the model, not me. Thanks, I thought the color scheme matched pretty well! Although I may export new rims because the green doesn't match and it freaks me out because I'm OCD/ADHD. I just threw on rims from my Identity Theft 2015.

Didn't forget about this one. It's a start

Also, im doing a bunch of new things in terms of aligning props to make it easier for members. Once done, i'll be using this as the example. Enjoy!

So far, only Rims, Axles, Knuckles, and 4links are aligned and finalized! Again, don't mind the flag

0f3420385b.png
c72f45c4eb.png

• Upvote 6

The current Bigfoot Race Stripe scheme bothered me along with some other people. The stripes on the original truck were not the same size throughout the whole scheme, and there was more on the hood/roof. So, I fixed those errors to make a slightly custom, but in my opinion, more correct Bigfoot Race Stripe scheme on the current body.

3381322.png

• Upvote 12

What ever happened to Xtermigator you were working on a while back?  If i remember correctly it looked nearly completed in the render you showed

I remember him saying it wasn't going to happen, now if that was sarcasm or not, is yet to be seen but I wouldn't get my hopes up sadly,

The current Bigfoot Race Stripe scheme bothered me along with some other people. The stripes on the original truck were not the same size throughout the whole scheme, and there was more on the hood/roof. So, I fixed those errors to make a slightly custom, but in my opinion, more correct Bigfoot Race Stripe scheme on the current body.

3381322.png

You should give Bob & Co. a call to see how it's done right! Awesome work!

Any plans on doing Power Wheels? (and if so will it be on both 21 & 18 or just one)

Also, im doing a bunch of new things in terms of aligning props to make it easier for members. Once done, i'll be using this as the example. Enjoy!

So far, only Rims, Axles, Knuckles, and 4links are aligned and finalized! Again, don't mind the flag

0f3420385b.png

c72f45c4eb.png

Everything's looking much better now that the steering ram heim joints and tie rod heim joints are all vertically in line with each other. There are very few trucks that run steering knuckles where the tie rods heim joints are farther spread across than the steering ram heim joints.

And I hate to be that guy to point the little crap, but only the rear axle should have a self centering device attached to one of the steering rams. The front one has it too, which it shouldn't since the front runs an orbital/hydraulic system, not electrical/hydraulic system.

Other than the little crap, just the axle assemblies alone are looking spectacular. 

0f3420385b.png

c72f45c4eb.png

Please do the version with the black rims too.