Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

Not gonna stop Until I get this right. This came from an older pack, but now I can modify to break more realisticly! Enjoy! :)

Hopefully I can master it, so I can release it the truck with it. Still A LOT of modification and remaking to happen. But it's a start. Soon everything will be seperate. (Hood, Side of the front, Doors, Roof, Rear panels, etc.

345ca61c4d.png

thing that gets me its when you break the whole body all the way the camera goes wherever it wants

I build an LED-lit marble stadium for my electric trucks, and I've been working on some layouts to put in it. Some are more traditional with dirt while others are more fictional and fun.

cough

Uhc8QV9.gif

This is in the early stages so it's nowhere near done. But this is what I'm currently attempting to working on. This is also only my second attempt at a replica (My Radical Rescue got scrapped), so it's not perfect.

Gunslinger (Early 2000's Version)
Gunslinger1_zpshdntamw3.png

***If you don't see the pic above. I'll try and edit it to make it show or I'll just post the direct link to it. (I've never tried to embed a picture on a forum before)***

• Upvote 2

I think I went a little over bored with the details on this one...  Oh well, got it done just in time for tonight's show in Gaithersburg!

New vs. Old.  I'm really going to have to figure out how to make this non-collidable #lagcity

NewOldGazebo_zpssjbv0oly.png

NewOldGazebo2_zpso3ullpb3.png

Man!  At tonights show Zane slid his truck off the landing ramp and clipped of the bottom half of the stairs!  :angry: Now I have to destroy half of my work...

• Upvote 12