Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

Not gonna stop Until I get this right. This came from an older pack, but now I can modify to break more realisticly! Enjoy! :)

Hopefully I can master it, so I can release it the truck with it. Still A LOT of modification and remaking to happen. But it's a start. Soon everything will be seperate. (Hood, Side of the front, Doors, Roof, Rear panels, etc.

345ca61c4d.png

I think you should try that with diferent body's and also make a tutorial on how to make a body break like that when you get it done. 

Speaking of Heavy Hitter.

I made the easiest paint of my life.

*pic*

Includes fully traced River Rat logo by yours truly.

*pic*

I was originally going to make this truck myself, but Johan brought up the idea to me to do a collab. on it, so I finished the paint for him. The current plan is for Johan to release both Heavy Hitter and River Rat in a pack.

River Rat was looking really good, and you should still finish it, but it doesn't look like the truck will be running anymore.

11836646_10150560959894975_3645508621018

• Upvote 1

River Rat was looking really good, and you should still finish it, but it doesn't look like the truck will be running anymore.

11836646_10150560959894975_3645508621018

I'm probably going to hold off doing this until I know if it's permanent or not, which according to Vern House (of course anything he says could be...odd) River Rat will be coming back.

I asked both Derick and Vern. It's not permanent. Derick said he'll probably "run it when he feels like it." I told him I liked River Rat better and he seemed surprised.

Also Danny ended up not filming, he just took pictures