Show Your Projects Chapter 45

acdcfan56

One year ago I showed and uploaded the first and only #MoreMonsterJam track to this site

One year later I have another #MoreMonsterJam track nearly complete, and I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out and the progress I've made over the last year.  With perfect timing of the release of Fern's Grave Digger 25, hopefully I can get this out soon for you guys to tear it up!

Very nice looking stadium! Only thing that could use some work are the lines. They look too plain and blocky. I always had mine spattered because those lines just make it look too cartoony if you know what I mean. It's your track, do what you want. But, awesome job B).

Maybe look into alpha splatting? ;)

Some stuff i did recently...

made my first (and second) batch of tires! fronts are first backs are second

7trrHEv.pngh8MUI1s.png

added some shine to the rims, now looks 100x better. :)

XYP854O.png

and I made anther 'track'. Its all the MJ stunts in one :)

-Green=Big air ramp

-Orange=Slap/Sky Wheelie

-Blue to Orange=Front Flip (it actually works!)

Yellow=Backflip

Red=Double Backfip!

3DOyO4B.png

Post your Opinion Below!!

• Upvote 2

Wow, Awesome Kong is absolutely stunning and so fun to drive. Thank you!

Speaking of AK -- the new driver models are finished and I will upload them very soon -- this is the male model in my Awesome Kong V electric truck. The texture mapping is still kind of a mess and might require some alterations depending on the fire suit pattern (I tried so hard to make it perfect, but I couldn't -- if anyone wants to take on this difficult task PM me please). I also gave the Straker trucks a carbon fiber seat and a new steering wheel -- this one has the digital dash built into the middle of the wheel. Also has paddles in the back, but instead of them being shifters they would be used to control the rear steering. And of course, I had to take a shot of AKII with AKV!

The last photo is a new photography room and road tires.

YvEpuPD.pngD99pW8p.pngJZfkJ4B.pngT5fNNgg.png

• Upvote 8

Decided to beef up my 2nd ever custom, for the upcoming season of PPRL, built roughly around 1 1/2 years ago

Original:

MN3t7sq.png

Revamp:

k2KXNtD.png

Bodyless Revamp:

NR4e4BA.png

(yea i know part of the engine is white)

this truck looks amazing cant wait for the release