Show Your Projects Chapter 45

acdcfan56

Should've been called the Master Baitor

But seriously it does look quite good, only thing I'd say is the camo on the grille looks a bit.. pixely.. like the camo on the side is clean but on the grille it's a bit blurry IMO. Also I'd do something with the headlights just so there isn't so much black on the front. Other than that well done!

Its blurry because of the angle, and yeah, headlights were kinda thrown in, im too lazy to make a set rn XD

Will, You did a nice job on the tail lights, but they seem too painted... Maybe make them a little bit more like actual taillights?

s-l300.jpg 

Also maybe since you did actual taillights, you could do actual headlights instead of solid painted ones?

Fern, Nice track! Can't wait to see what else you create!

Hagan, Truck looks nice! Hope it goes well with that last paint I did for you!

• Upvote 1

Will, You did a nice job on the tail lights, but they seem too painted... Maybe make them a little bit more like actual taillights?

s-l300.jpg 

Also maybe since you did actual taillights, you could do actual headlights instead of solid painted ones?

One trick I sometimes use for textures such as lights is to take an image such as this, and convert it to a vector (I use CorelDraw). When converting you have control over how much detail is included. This gives a nice balance between being too realistic and too painted (photos can look odd when the rest of the truck isn't photo textured although sometimes they look fine).