Show Your Projects Chapter 45

acdcfan56

Edy, I can send ya Klayton's stadium model. However it's untextured.

You ripped it from Klaytons WF beta mesh?

8? 15? Pwease

I think MaxD man was working on World Finals 8 buddy, we migth need to confirm that.

About WF 15 i was painting it for Monster Jam Fan, i don't know if you remember it but he told me he modeled it when in reality he just imported Klayton's WF beta mesh to blender, after that there was a whole rant and decided to kill the project. In the other side i think Tharindu was making 14 & 15 i migth be wrong but he has been dead since i don't know how long and can't confirm it.

So in few words i would continue to work on 15 JUST if Klayton is ok with me using the models that he made (that i already textured) for racing and making freestyle by my self.

578ff6a561.png

• Upvote 2

I started this, i don't care about the stadium model, i'm god damn remaking World Finals 11

Definitely needs remade but whats up with the step up in the center? dont recall anything being their in WF11

You ripped it from Klaytons WF beta mesh?

I think MaxD man was working on World Finals 8 buddy, we migth need to confirm that.

About WF 15 i was painting it for Monster Jam Fan, i don't know if you remember it but he told me he modeled it when in reality he just imported Klayton's WF beta mesh to blender, after that there was a whole rant and decided to kill the project. In the other side i think Tharindu was making 14 & 15 i migth be wrong but he has been dead since i don't know how long and can't confirm it.

So in few words i would continue to work on 15 JUST if Klayton is ok with me using the models that he made (that i already textured) for racing and making freestyle by my self.

578ff6a561.png

yea i took his beta imported it into blender, then went along and redid every jump and didn't use any of his jumps. then it turned into a big deal so for freestyle i just did it custom since me using his racing to make my own was a big deal. using someones stuff to guide you to make something shouldnt be a crime. but thats in the past. so yea edy if you wanna use klaytons then you need to get it from him. 

EDIT: are you sure thats my model because i never remember you painting it for me? i have my own paint on it

Edited by monster jam fan

This is a seperate post because im going back on topic, 

So ive been digging and ive found tons of old projects that id like to finish and get released. I made this for someone and i forgot who by now but imma get it exported and tested since i opened the file and its textured. hopefully nothing is wrong so i can get it released.

8dc3ead6ef.jpg6386c77771.jpg

• Upvote 2

yea i took his beta imported it into blender, then went along and redid every jump and didn't use any of his jumps. then it turned into a big deal so for freestyle i just did it custom since me using his racing to make my own was a big deal. using someones stuff to guide you to make something shouldnt be a crime. but thats in the past. so yea edy if you wanna use klaytons then you need to get it from him. 

EDIT: are you sure thats my model because i never remember you painting it for me? i have my own paint on it

In few words i can't remember what happend and the people involved so lets just move on

I've been working with the paint/material on Virginia Giant, to try to give the blue base paint "metal flake" reflective properties, similar to the paint on the actual truck.

This is absolutely stunning!

If I may make a suggestion (perhaps you haven't edited this yet), I believe the frame was actually black, with light blue and white pinstriping throughout.

Virginia Giant looks amazing, only thing I see that might need some tweaking are the headers, it might be from the angle of the pic, but I don't think they stand straight up like that, im pretty sure they angle outward a little bit, other then that the truck looks stunning, it makes me drool.