Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

1 hour ago, Outlawed said:

Be honest though, is he really? Since the whole consecutive backflip thing 4-5 years ago he has been mediocre.

Well performance wise yes he's been awful. His run in Atlanta this year was pathetic and all his WF performances since 2012 can be combined into a minute. But I was speaking more as marketability and personality appeal, especially since he's had an action figure made of him. I do hope we don't see a rotation of drivers every two years or so though, this current crop (Coty, Morgan, Cole, the Eichelbros, Steven, Becky, Bari etc) are all still excellent performers 

Monster Jam is tagging most of the drivers (corporate and indies) who have done shows with them on Twitter saying to spread the word about the live stream thing on Sept 7. Sean Duhon is one the drivers tagged, so maybe he is staying (not sure why they'd want him promoting the next season if they want to drop him, then again nothing is confirmed yet). Balhan has also been tagged, so by now I think it's safe to say he won't be leaving (this plus him confirming it on Instagram.

Michael Harper has also been tagged, which is interesting because he hasn't done anything with FELD in the last year. Can anyone confirm if he's coming back to MJ? 

12 minutes ago, bkelley said:

Monster Jam is tagging most of the drivers (corporate and indies) who have done shows with them on Twitter saying to spread the word about the live stream thing on Sept 7. Sean Duhon is one the drivers tagged, so maybe he is staying (not sure why they'd want him promoting the next season if they want to drop him, then again nothing is confirmed yet). Balhan has also been tagged, so by now I think it's safe to say he won't be leaving (this plus him confirming it on Instagram.

Michael Harper has also been tagged, which is interesting because he hasn't done anything with FELD in the last year. Can anyone confirm if he's coming back to MJ? 

maybe he still is idk the same thing did happen with the smith team last year and now their back and also does joe sylvester still drive since he subed for gas monkey this year?

31 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

Joe's been at some of the overseas shows as a fill-in but that's all he's done since driving Zombie Hunter, Gas Monkey Garage, and Yellow Zombie first quarter.

He probably was the recovery driver for when the trucks roll over. Or you know he's just traveling with his fiance...

19 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Personally I like Quad Chaos a hell of a lot better.  Joe was filling with FELD all first quarter and on the overseas tour as a back-up driver.

tbh not really a fan of the design but i felt like joe was getting better and more known and his equipment was really nice like the lightbar and the designs he had for it was cool 

• Upvote 2