Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Captains Curse and Zombie apparently Netflix'd and chilled..... 

"Netflix'd and chilled"? I don't know what the hell you mean by that. But to me, it looks like they put Zombie, Captain's Curse, and Knucklehead (the front of it) and mashed them together to make this crazy mixture.

In case if you didn't notice, this truck has something that only ONE other truck has. See if you can guess what that is.

BTW, this truck is Steven Sims Jr's new ride for 2016. I guess that means Hooked is going to Bryan Wright.

Maybe Tom didn't want a new scheme for his truck? Let's not jump to conclusions and assume Feld is out to ruin Tom with no new scheme.

Oh wait, this is an online monster truck forum, that's not possible to do :P .

It's not really that as more of they have two Digger schemes left over from WFXVI that could've been used but not for some odd reason... at the very least should've given it to Charlie and Adam

Also what does this mean for Stone Crusher and Hooked? Like do they get any help financially from FELD or is it "your son can run it into the ground but you're on your own pal"? And does this mean he'll be under contract the whole year or he can run Hooked again after the season is over like what Bryan Wright had? 

The truck honestly looks good though, I'm not gonna lie

Edited by Charlie H.

I was just seeing the Monster Jam chanel and all the videos of the World Finals are just the freestyle runs, while all the other user summited vids have been tkaen down, there's no full video of World Finals 4 i think, well a lot fo World Finals full shows are missing, is there anyone, that could upload / share them?