Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

A lot of upcoming lineups look interesting, and -- Oooh, what do we have here? Either this is a typo, or someone from back when MJ was in it's coolest era is back:

Hampton, Virginia:

Fluffy driven by Kevin King, Big Kahuna driven by Shane England, Grave Digger driven by Randy Brown, Predator driven by Allen Pezo, Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon, Scooby-Doo driven by Linsey Read, Pouncer driven by Dale Mitchell, Full Boar driven by Ed Eckert

59 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

A lot of upcoming lineups look interesting, and -- Oooh, what do we have here? Either this is a typo, or someone from back when MJ was in it's coolest era is back:

Hampton, Virginia:

Fluffy driven by Kevin King, Big Kahuna driven by Shane England, Grave Digger driven by Randy Brown, Predator driven by Allen Pezo, Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon, Scooby-Doo driven by Linsey Read, Pouncer driven by Dale Mitchell, Full Boar driven by Ed Eckert

Dale is a great driver, but he has been driving for a very long time. Pezo has just backed out from MJ a lot since 2011. 

1 minute ago, litl_e_fan said:

Figured this would be the best place to ask this. Haven't been to a pit party in nine years so I forgot. Will a standard ticket get me into the pit party or is there a separate pass?

Is it a Monster Jam event? In which case pit passes are required for the pit party. Some charge you for it, others will let you get them for free at certain businesses that sponsor the show

Double post yes but there's too much stuff for me to justify just editing my original:

Double Scooby wins last night as both Bailey Shea and Brianna Mahon take wins last night

Big Kahuna continues hell trip as he loveed the engine up in Hampton and is out for the weekend

Fargo was the first, count it the FIRST event of 2016 to have Chicago Style. That just honestly floors me considering how it was the norm two years ago

New Iron Outlaw:

12648033_709777295826336_866219178_n.jpg

Doom's Day spotted in Tampa:

12666331_709778139159585_1390179167_n.jp

I know blurry pics are blurry, these are screencaps from MJ's Snapchat so it's potato quality

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

Fargo was the first, count it the FIRST event of 2016 to have Chicago Style. That just honestly floors me considering how it was the norm two years ago

The AMSOIL series runs a oval racing setup, but there's no jumps for over the finish line. 

Mark my words, Ice Cream Man, Razin Kane or Xtermegator are going to attempt a back flip in Tampa tonight.  The back flip ramp has a cut out in the middle for trucks that have a wheelie bar that sticks out past the back wheels (all RKM trucks), and last year in New Orleans the ramp had the same cut out, and JR did the flip.  

6 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Mark my words, Ice Cream Man, Razin Kane or Xtermegator are going to attempt a back flip in Tampa tonight.  The back flip ramp has a cut out in the middle for trucks that have a wheelie bar that sticks out past the back wheels (all RKM trucks), and last year in New Orleans the ramp had the same cut out, and JR did the flip.  

That's one of the most amazing discoveries/associations I've ever seen on this site and if you're right I will be floored

17 minutes ago, maxdman said:

I believe Tampa II last year had the exact same cutout and JR attempted it again. 1:15 for the attempt and a good shot at the ramp