Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

2 hours ago, maxdman said:

Mark my words, Ice Cream Man, Razin Kane or Xtermegator are going to attempt a back flip in Tampa tonight.  The back flip ramp has a cut out in the middle for trucks that have a wheelie bar that sticks out past the back wheels (all RKM trucks), and last year in New Orleans the ramp had the same cut out, and JR did the flip.  

I'll put my money on Ice Cream Man (Hands off 10 dollars)

I was at Fargo, ND last night, and going again tonight. Best line up Fargo has ever had. Dennis Anderson, Neil Elliot, El Toro Loco, El Diablo, Gas Monkey, Fox Sports 1, Mohawk Warrior, Metal Mulisha, Thunder 4x4, and Mechanical Mischief. Friday night really disappointed me, it was so obviously rigged, and nobody drove hard AT ALL. Ive seen every one of those drivers before, and they all can put on a show, but last night, they didn't seem to care, Balhan just drove around in freestyle, barely hit anything. That sums up everyone but Max D and Digger. I hope it was just a case of saving the trucks for the last show, but it seems when they go to smaller venues, they dont care as much. I pay to see a show, not people just driving slowly around. I will say this. Dennis puts on a show, but 1 or 2 okay freestyles out of 10? Come on man. 

Only pictures I have of the night.

IMG_20160205_194014_zpsluvpzqly.jpg

IMAG0541_zpscfaoc09i.jpg

1 hour ago, Shouter said:

I was at Fargo, ND last night, and going again tonight. Best line up Fargo has ever had. Dennis Anderson, Neil Elliot, El Toro Loco, El Diablo, Gas Monkey, Fox Sports 1, Mohawk Warrior, Metal Mulisha, Thunder 4x4, and Mechanical Mischief. Friday night really disappointed me, it was so obviously rigged, and nobody drove hard AT ALL. Ive seen every one of those drivers before, and they all can put on a show, but last night, they didn't seem to care, Balhan just drove around in freestyle, barely hit anything. That sums up everyone but Max D and Digger. I hope it was just a case of saving the trucks for the last show, but it seems when they go to smaller venues, they dont care as much. I pay to see a show, not people just driving slowly around. I will say this. Dennis puts on a show, but 1 or 2 okay freestyles out of 10? Come on man. 

Only pictures I have of the night.

IMG_20160205_194014_zpsluvpzqly.jpg

IMAG0541_zpscfaoc09i.jpg

How come Digger went so early? Or was that before FS?

Oh, and looking at the Tampa track, unless if something goes wrong and half of the backflip ramp crumbles like it did last year, I predict at least three trucks will do it. 

1 hour ago, TheRetroStyle said:

How come Digger went so early? Or was that before FS?

Oh, and looking at the Tampa track, unless if something goes wrong and half of the backflip ramp crumbles like it did last year, I predict at least three trucks will do it. 

He was last out for freestyle. So far tonight is significantly better than yesterday. Digger wins racing against max D 

Just now, Double.D said:

Damon also attempted his first backflip.

It did not go well.

FINALLY HE GOES FOR IT! Lemme guess -- the truck blocked off the side of the ramp it attempted it on when it crashed? Cause that's been happening a lot these weekends, mainly by Junkyard Dog.

Mad Scientist vs. Doomsday in the finals of San Diego.

Mad Scientist wins as Doomsday clipped one of the cars next to the starting gate.

Also here's the livestream. Catch it while you can. *VIDEO NO LONGER UP*

EDIT: Video down, here's a new one: https://www.periscope.tv/w/aYbErjFEWUtYZFJQenZLZ0x8MW1yR21ka1l6bmRLeVVXUxITkbi2uByaCx8aSXJlfsipfUVWvPy3vog9PkZh