Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Steve Koehler filled in for Chad Tingler in Alien Invasion. Looks like Steve might be in a transitional phase to possibly drive for FELD maybe?

Also, our favorite SM Fun Run host Preston Perez was crewing for the Ramers team in Glendale.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, steiale said:

Steve Koehler filled in for Chad Tingler in Alien Invasion. Looks like Steve might be in a transitional phase to possibly drive for FELD maybe?

Also, our favorite SM Fun Run host Preston Perez was crewing for the Ramers team in Glendale.

I knew that someday, they would finally pick him...

Not sure what happened here, whether the RII was not hit and the track crew went out there too soon, or the RII didn't work but nonetheless a scary situation.  Until the motor gave way the truck still had power.  Good thing nothing happened.

Here is Damon's winning run.  Also Tom's run, I think he was robbed.  But Damon did a helluva job and I'm sure has had a few wins stolen from him by Tom so I'm okay with it.

Lucas Oil's RII I think broke on the landing, cause officials are more concerned on the RIIs than ever so far this year. Also, Damon's run definitely deserved it because Tom's big moves came in Bonus time. Damon's wow moments came during Regulation and Bonus. Plus, Rosalee in Wild Flower nearly won freestyle in Glendale until Dennis had a run that definitely the win. But people on Facebook are now saying that MJ is rigged, that Rosalee's run was way better than Dennis', blah blah blah. Which is funny, cause that sounded like me when Dennis lost the Tie-breaker in San Diego this year. Rosalee's run was very strong and did have good momentum, but Dennis IMO had more air, more momentum, DID A BACKFLIP, and had more wow moments than Rosalee's run. But I have to say, for her first year in MJ to get 2nd place for a rookie, that is very impressive. I hope she atleast gets into the Young Guns Shootout in Vegas.