Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

3 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Uh, may I point out that  I confirmed that like, 2 posts above you?

Seriously? Do you know how many times someone has confirmed information pages before you restate it?

• Upvote 5

So let me understand, Doomsday was on Tampa replacing Madusa, rigth? and so Doomsday was on San Diego? That gives us 2 Doomsdays this weekend, let the conspiracies run.

6 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Steve Koehler substituted for Bryce Kenny of Monster Mutt in Edmonton

Who was driving Wreking Crew on San Diego? Also, what's with Steve Koehler driving other trucks in FELD events? Explain please.

2 hours ago, 90sMTRacer said:

Crushtation had a nice front flip in Hartford

Video of that, and it isn't a frontflip at all my friend! It's a rollover :) 

Also talking about Crushtation, any idea on why it was running the blue body?

Steve Koehler doesn't drive Wrecking Crew this season, Dave Radzierez (owner/driver of XDP) drives it. Steve has been filling in for Feld trucks since he is available.

As for Crushstation, since he was at a show in New England, something something something lobster. Something about lobsters and New England.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Uh, may I point out that  I confirmed that like, 2 posts above you?

(Even though Captain's Curse should've won)

Check yourself before you wreck yourself m8

and no, Alex did not deserve the win in San Diego, anyone with working sight balls could clearly see that Titan hands down deserved the win.

Cam McQueen is a beast

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

and no, Alex did not deserve the win in San Diego, anyone with working sight balls could clearly see that Titan hands down deserved the win

Bumping the ever loving mess outa this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't know if anyone else noticed or really cares for that matter but Cynthia got red beadlocks on her truck now. also pretty excited for Arlington this weekend, Gas Monkey will be there and according to Facebook the gas monkey crew will be at the show so it'll be cool to meet them.