Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

On February 8, 2016 at 1:50 PM, fernBurn said:

Life is getting and going to get pretty busy, but in my off time, i still have a few things in the works.

And a custom. with a Personally built chassis. I'll probably build a different one than the one you are seeing, but for now this is what its on. First chassis i've constructed.

paMswIx.png

I'll more than likely turn it into a front engine truck.

HUXfPoE.png

Front clip: 1961 Ford Pick-up. Cab: 1961 Willys Jeep. Rear End: 1961 Impala.

aqMCmAq.png

Kinda going for a junkyardy type truck. A thrown together piece of junk with beat up scrap parts.

Make it a tow truck

On 2/8/2016 at 11:50 AM, fernBurn said:

Life is getting and going to get pretty busy, but in my off time, i still have a few things in the works.

7xK9z3x.jpg

yeah i know i'm missing the front 25Dalton Millican logo, among other things, but when i have the time, i will probably just make a new paint all together. Kinda just threw this together to see if i can capture the feel of Blue Thunder.

3KVqKAa.jpg

And a custom. with a Personally built chassis. I'll probably build a different one than the one you are seeing, but for now this is what its on. First chassis i've constructed.

paMswIx.png

I'll more than likely turn it into a front engine truck.

HUXfPoE.png

Front clip: 1961 Ford Pick-up. Cab: 1961 Willys Jeep. Rear End: 1961 Impala.

aqMCmAq.png

Kinda going for a junkyardy type truck. A thrown together piece of junk with beat up scrap parts.

I have a close up picture of the Dalton Millican logo. Pm me if you would like to use it

It's been a while since I've posted anything here. I made new textures for my asphalt/concrete and dirt/mud tires, trying out new things with spec maps. It's always hard to capture lighting in a RoR screenshot, but the dirty/worn areas do not shine, while the rest do. It looks pretty realistic in movement. Also, an interesting note is that DiggerFan's crushable cars from the 1985 Indy track appear as vehicles in .4.5, so they can be spawned in any terrain.

I've also been working on baking all of the bodies, which I didn't do when I originally textured them. So far I have the Praxis trucks done, which can be seen in the last two photos. A lot of other miscellaneous parts have been modified and added.

I1WPf83.png

JWLrvmq.png

ATgXf2t.png

gcBLUPJ.png

FI43T8M.png

gYNOXoi.jpg

• Upvote 9

Great Job Fern and Helen!

Well haven't done a whole lot due to schooling and stuff. but....

I saw Brutus at the local Monster X show and its cool and no one has updated it...

Z4Amx5W.pngZ4Amx5W.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/Z4Amx5W.png

Got the new body all sorted out on Marks ETL

fKnIT19.png

WknG6tJ.png

And Nick released his new Chassis pack so Grave Digger 30 is Better then ever, Also added Dennis, i mean driver model.

czESKsu.png

http://i.imgur.com/czESKsu.png

• Upvote 3