Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

.....Sorry for the spam. Was meant to be lighthearted.

Anyway, I've recently found some time to work on the electric trucks. Special dirty tires for round 12, driver updates, and various truck details. Still need to make sounds for these things. I'm also working on redoing the Straker body, but progress is not shown in this photo. My aim is to get the verts down and give it more distinctive wheel wells.

I'm currently thinking of releasing a track with a few trucks as a public beta "sample", mostly because I've been posting these for two years and haven't released anything, and I think some of you have been wanting to try these out. Is this a good/bad idea?

QJBFwkK.jpg

• Upvote 13

Helen, the crazy amount of time you've put into these tracks and trucks is beyond not only my comprehension, but for the rest of the SM community as a whole. I totally agree with the idea of having a sample pack out for the public, as that would really set up the hype for the rest of the terrains and trucks you have made. Overall, I really enjoy seeing what new concepts you have in mind, since each one you've posted so far has been a game changer for what trucks and tracks would look like in the future. Keep up the phenomenal work as always! :D

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, John Dough said:

Welcome ot the Sim-Monsters Daily Digger monitor, this monitor counts each appearance of a Grave Digger in each photo (not counting replies) and adds them to the total Digger count, the data for April 13, 2016 is:

Current Digger Count: 39

At 11 pages, that is an estimated average of: 3.45454545454545 Diggers per page

At 158 posts, that is an approximate average of 0.246835 Diggers per post

At this rate, the full thread (at 30 pages) will have an estimated count of 103.6363636365 Diggers

Thank you for subscribing to the Daily Digger monitor.

The current weather in Minneapolis is sunny with a temperature of 56 ºF. Have a nice day!

I counted 34, you're off by 5.

At 11 pages, that would make 3.090909 Diggers per page.

At 162 posts, the average would be 0.2098765 Diggers per post.

By 30 pages, we will have about 92.72727 Diggers.

And the current weather in Seattle is cloudy with a temperature of 55 degrees. Have a nice truckin day!!

6 hours ago, John Dough said:

Welcome ot the Sim-Monsters Daily Digger monitor, this monitor counts each appearance of a Grave Digger in each photo (not counting replies) and adds them to the total Digger count, the data for April 13, 2016 is:

Current Digger Count: 39

At 11 pages, that is an estimated average of: 3.45454545454545 Diggers per page

At 158 posts, that is an approximate average of 0.246835 Diggers per post

At this rate, the full thread (at 30 pages) will have an estimated count of 103.6363636365 Diggers

Thank you for subscribing to the Daily Digger monitor.

The current weather in Minneapolis is sunny with a temperature of 56 ºF. Have a nice day!

Best thing ever! I knew i wasnt the only one lol