Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

41 minutes ago, cp2013 said:

well I think i'll just put this here... Fantasy has entered a rough "beta" stage.

Really Nice paint job on this one, plus I like this Chevy body on the Wilman. One suggestion would be to maybe use some updated parts (Shocks, Props, Chassis, etc) maybe?

I enjoy seeing Diggers get updated especially ones no longer in use. While other people are working on  other trucks i enjoy seeing the diggers all redone or made by 1-2 people since they all can handle a little differently so its nice to have not just different trucks but ones where not each one feels exactly the same as another of the same name in the game

• Upvote 1

Hmmm? What's that truck they call Grave Digger? I've never heard of it, been busy re learning to use blender for other projects, this one's turning out pretty "DAYUM" good, but eh, lemme know what yall think ;) 

NAhCRCY.png

• Upvote 3

On the topic of grave diggers it would definitely be cool to see some of the older ones like 14 when Tingler drove it with the red shocks and mufflers and the original digger 20 body on it or 12 with bead locks towards the end along with 18 which never got much love. It would be cool to see the early 2000's redone too like sudden impact all blue and blue and white, eradicator, TMNT, both color scheme monster patrols, the original backdraft, Nitro machine, pick up avenger and dark green belair, original light blue hot wheels, the all black and green black stallion and when he first added orange to it, pastrana 199 as a dodge, the grey stone crusher, prowler, and vette king. These are just some ideas not requesting them specifically. If I knew how I would start working on these but I don't and with working 3 jobs I barely can play the game let alone learn how to make trucks. I just wanted to throw this idea out there and see if anyone would run with it.

1 hour ago, cp2013 said:

Behold what should be a final edition of the Standard Fantasy (other flashback variants possible coming soon!)

photo screenshot_72_zpsumutedzs.png

(thanks to Avengerfan11 for working on the truck as well)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im speechless, its just amazing