Goldberg6734

Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

955 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Since no one mentioned it.. WE WON OVERALL EVENT CHAMP FRIDAY NIGHT IN DES MOINES WOOOOOOOOO! Anyways Cams truck has his name on it too so i dont think its only multiples. Also our team went ahead and took care of the 2/3 Des Moines roll overs, Darren and Kaylyn both rolled this weekend. Jailbird still looks good, Menace on the other hand..


Congrats to you, guys! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monster Jam is coming to Chile again this year

oh wait im broke! ecks dee jk

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the weekend round up for the start of 2017.

Mat Dishman is still in Rammunition as normal. Mike Miller is now driving Raminator, since Hall is in stadiums.

Megladon leads points on the Triple Threat Series Central Tour presented by Amsoil.

Max-D leads the Triple Threat Series East and West presented by Amsoil.

"Muddy Girl Camouflage" driven by Maddie Myers replaces Backdraft in an arena tour.

FS1 Series' start up this weekend of January 14th.

I will be in Worcester, MA all day this Saturday, attending both the 2pm show and the 7pm show. if you see me feel free to say hi.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like that bigfoot has a lot lower profile than other trucks do

anyone else think that too?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2017 at 1:37 PM, Outlawed said:

 

How come Bigfoot #19 is the only CRD out of the fleet? But wow that truck looks amazing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bigfoot absorbed it as part of the Robbie Gordon SST agreement they made, Robbie was the original owner.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but it seems like nobody is driving Captain's Curse for 2017 (correct me if I'm wrong). Here we go again, the truck gets retired once again :/ 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Vaxen said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but it seems like nobody is driving Captain's Curse for 2017 (correct me if I'm wrong). Here we go again, the truck gets retired once again :/ 

Really? First The Legend now this? What's next; they're gonna call it quits for Blue Thunder again?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Really? First The Legend now this? What's next; they're gonna call it quits for Blue Thunder again?

i hope so, tbh. either put linsey back in blue thunder or completely retire the truck. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously captains curse is probably one of my favorite trucks ever I loved how much Alex has come from 2008 (yes I know he started around 2004) but I hope they keep the truck though. Also I fee like Lindsey needs a different truck tbh ever since he started driving loc he hasn't had much luck I know more people know him because of loc but his best years were in iron outlaw and blue thunder.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her name is Maddie Breaud btw, Her truck and Paul are here at our shop for the week, intersted to see how she improves

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can get used to the all green beadlocks on the diggers i mean its really not the worst thing that has happened i dont care if Dennis drove a pink digger i wouldnt be very happy but if ur a digger supporter you support the drivers not the trucks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, barry the bee said:

Seriously captains curse is probably one of my favorite trucks ever I loved how much Alex has come from 2008 (yes I know he started around 2004) but I hope they keep the truck though. Also I fee like Lindsey needs a different truck tbh ever since he started driving loc he hasn't had much luck I know more people know him because of loc but his best years were in iron outlaw and blue thunder.


Yeah, Captain's  Curse is awesome, and Alex really is a great driver. I think he was set to drive one of the two Megalodon this year. Let's just hope that the truck comes back during the season or in the next season.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now