Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

First of a couple trucks I've been working on for the FM3 weekend, and this particular one is a new version of a name from the MTM2 days; I present to one and all Mr. Giggles, to be driven by Damian Bowers. He drove the original one way back when and wanted to bring the name back here on SM and RoR.
1402294_517929894980093_2051796496_o.jpg
860406_517929871646762_34854947_o.jpg
1404787_517929914980091_1002981562_o.jpg
856673_517929961646753_1831799932_o.jpg
This will be up for download soon, but there is no rest for the wicked as always; gotta get started on the next one.

• Upvote 10

Spot the Difference

it actually hurts to leave that frame like that. but v4 really isn`t worth it

Still needs it`s own peculiar spec map rather than the shared system i`ve got on there now but oh well

Also, make the skybox on FMIII shadeless. A shadowed skybox is weird and sort of ruins the point of itself

Also love .37 and love it`s cache system. It can burn in the fires of hell from whence it came.

Its not even funny how much better that looks. Now just to get some better looking props like rims etc, and that will looks sweet.

I honestly don't see why It can't be released. I understand it's your content and you may do whatever you want with it, but if your just gonna say v4 is crappy and you wont release because of other stuff not being perfect then why tease projects to everyone and say your gonna release and then not do it?? Don't get me wrong your stuff looks great, but it's kind of pointless just to let new content like that sit around and have nothing come out of it because you think v4 sucks... Also you may think v4 is crappy but what other monster truck game/sim comes close to it???? I think v4 is good, its not great but the fact is it the best monster truck mod out there.... Just saying

yeah but then they'll bugger my new material system i'm working on

it's always something isn't it?

Edited by Mark Colineri
  • Upvote 5

I honestly don't see why It can't be released. I understand it's your content and you may do whatever you want with it, but if your just gonna say v4 is crappy and you wont release because of other stuff not being perfect then why tease projects to everyone and say your gonna release and then not do it?? Don't get me wrong your stuff looks great, but it's kind of pointless just to let new content like that sit around and have nothing come out of it because you think v4 sucks... Also you may think v4 is crappy but what other monster truck game/sim comes close to it???? I think v4 is good, its not great but the fact is it the best monster truck mod out there.... Just saying

it's always something isn't it?

oh is that what's going on

yeah i'm still releasing it, i do wanna take a dig at FM. I'm just trying to say i won't do anything more to fix the v4 stuff underneath, because if you polish a turd, all you do is soil the cloth