Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

1 hour ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Will Meyer does it again! New truck coming soon. Going for a Grave Digger 32 like set-up.

Few things that I noticed:

1. The blue shades IMO clash a bit too much for my taste in the truck logo and in the name. 
  2. The Air Force logo on the tailgate looks odd with the background on it. If anything, find just a .png Air Force logo and use any of that extra text as like a slogan or tagline on the bottom of the tailgate. 
  3. If you're going to have the stripe on the grille, it's kinda odd for it to just stop once you reach the hood line. You either should have it go the entire length of the body or just scrap it. 
  4. The Air Force logo on the drivers side is lost in the paint... Not sure if that was your intent, but you could make it bigger and darken it up. 
  5. We know you really like him, so just put the Trump sticker on the entire roof... lol

All in all, this is a great piece, and I can't wait to see what it ends up looking like. What I said are merely suggestions, and I totally get it if you don't like them and keep the body as is. Hagan, maybe we can team up in a future league as this is a perfect teammate to that Strength and Honor paint I did for you a while back, as I did say I wanted to drive that body a few times...

10 hours ago, steiale said:

Few things that I noticed:

1. The blue shades IMO clash a bit too much for my taste in the truck logo and in the name. 
  2. The Air Force logo on the tailgate looks odd with the background on it. If anything, find just a .png Air Force logo and use any of that extra text as like a slogan or tagline on the bottom of the tailgate. 
  3. If you're going to have the stripe on the grille, it's kinda odd for it to just stop once you reach the hood line. You either should have it go the entire length of the body or just scrap it. 
  4. The Air Force logo on the drivers side is lost in the paint... Not sure if that was your intent, but you could make it bigger and darken it up. 
  5. We know you really like him, so just put the Trump sticker on the entire roof... lol

All in all, this is a great piece, and I can't wait to see what it ends up looking like. What I said are merely suggestions, and I totally get it if you don't like them and keep the body as is. Hagan, maybe we can team up in a future league as this is a perfect teammate to that Strength and Honor paint I did for you a while back, as I did say I wanted to drive that body a few times...

You're more than welcome on using the S&H truck anytime. It was an awesome truck. But this truck is going be a theme I always wanted. I may have to talk to Will about those, but since I'm going on vacation I'll have start next week. Thanks for the suggestions, though. I'll use them soon.

15 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Will Meyer does it again! New truck coming soon. Going for a Grave Digger 32 like set-up.

please tell me the theme will be highway to the danger zone 

Edited by Jon Cannon