Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

1 hour ago, rockgod24 said:

Another day another digger?

Heeyyyyyy, that looks like my paint.... ;)

47 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

since i'm on this post might as well show this truck I made (Not from scratch,took it from toxic)

Have you ever considered actually making your truck from scratch? Not saying your truck isn't good but it seems like all you're doing is repainting things. If you can at least get into cloning then you can have some decent original, releasable content on SM.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Have you ever considered actually making your truck from scratch? Not saying your truck isn't good but it seems like all you're doing is repainting things. If you can at least get into cloning then you can have some decent original, releasable content on SM.

yes I have considerd on making trucks form scratch but don't know were do start. but thanks for the comment.

Just now, Garrett Hanson said:

yes I have considerd on making trucks form scratch but don't know were do start. but thanks for the comment.

Rockgod has a tutorial. Start by downloading the Blender 2.49b + essentials file in Software, Kozak's chassis pack in Truck building items, and some props (engine, seat, transmission, stuff to make your truck look nice and realistic) and go to his tutorial to learn how to make basic trucks.

That's where I learned. You may have to watch his tutorial a few times and follow it along, because if you try to do a one and done, you will forget steps and end up with a weird chassis, bad body, etc. I know that's what happened to me. Just be patient and you will be able to make cool trucks in no time.

13 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Hey just saying... I ould make my own trucks from scratch if my OgreXML Converter would work...

Also, I am currently working ona  decent Brakable Jester. Not quite there yet and for some reason none of my BKT Tire Textures will load...

s8YUgm7.jpg

28 minutes ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

Hey just saying... I ould make my own trucks from scratch if my OgreXML Converter would work...

Also, I am currently working ona  decent Brakable Jester. Not quite there yet and for some reason none of my BKT Tire Textures will load...

Make a shortcut of both the XML Converter and MeshUpgrader to your desktop, both can be found in the ROR 0.37.126 folder.

Your BKT tires may not work due to lag overload. If you experience a major FPS drop when spawning the truck then that's why. Usually when the game freezes up, it recovers itself by removing prop textures, like flags, suspension parts, and of course, tires.

44 minutes ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

a Breakable u say? ;)

3 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

I'm not really sure. I might break out the Willys pack idea I had, with Blacksmith, Captain's Curse, and some other Willys trucks. I'd have to look around Monsterphoto.iwarp for some trucks.

ok captains curse needs an update but not saying you have to just asking

6 hours ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

ok captains curse needs an update but not saying you have to just asking

Alan E. has a Captain's Curse in his Blacksmith pack.

Again I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, but I may include Captain's Curse.

UPDATE:

Chassis is done, though I may go back and do some edits involving the batteries. I saw that they should be in the front of the truck, not in the pockets below. I dunno, what do you think?

All I need to do is do some body fitting and moving around the rims.

But here's the updated Blacksmith so far:

nZXAYJL.png

6 minutes ago, Double.D ッ said:

Remember this trash?

I decided to bring it back. Now with 100% less vomit inducing paint and parts.

Chassis credit to Aaron Lurie.

I suggest using a bucket seat instead of an ISP.  I just feel like actual mega trucks don't use ISP's.  But hey, its your creation.