Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

1 hour ago, rockgod24 said:

Hmmm big point there, Andrew.

Anyways, Somewhere near the Mexico-US Border..... (nowhere near finished BTW) 

Click that green button if you think its cool so far.

56 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

I see some people getting hardcore triggered at that 

YOU GOD DAMN SON OF A...

PijcGEU.gif

People always talk about Mexicans. It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Mexicans. No one loves Mexicans more than me. Believe me. Mexicans love me. We're going to have so many Mexicans you're going to get sick of Mexicans. The wall just got ten feet higher.

• Upvote 1

You do realize that half of those ppl are now gone right? 

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

I may have mentioned my bodies but, I never once said I wanted more upvotes for my self, I'm talking about every one who puts effort into the content they make, it's sad to see so much good content that lacks upvotes, and repect. I remember when I first started making bodies I could get close to 20,or 30 upvotes, same as everyone else who made content, seems these days everyone just scrolls through. Sure comments are cool, but when you have time to type a comment shouldn't you have time to click a button. Either way both show respect, and when I find great content with no respect, it discourages me to make anything. I'm not forcing anyone to upvote anything, all I'm saying is its quite discouraging seeing the amount of upvotes we get today compared to a couple years ago