Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

Okay in other news, I'm curious about something.

I've been making Digger 12 for Skyliner, and the ghost on this looks kind of sketchy. Should I change it? I had to crop it out of a pic from Monster Photo Album. ;-;

bRkBP5S.png

But the chassis is done and I'm hoping to have it done by Saturday, if not Monday.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I've been making Digger 12 for Skyliner, and the ghost on this looks kind of sketchy. Should I change it? I had to crop it out of a pic from Monster Photo Album. ;-;

But the chassis is done and I'm hoping to have it done by Saturday, if not Monday.

that's a interesting digger.
can't wait to see how it'll handle.

12 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Nice!

Also i did dis 

wYuB79Y.png

CQeUBU6.jpg

84E9Gte.png

uHj6QSO.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

finished but one question @Rick Harrison how do you join the floor and the obstacles together without it joining the roof of the stadium so i can paint the lines for racing

Just select the obstacles and the floor, then join them both

I usually do that before i paint the track overall...

1 hour ago, Ray Billings said:

okay its to the point where i want to see something other than a digger, someone make like idk reptoid something other than digger, even the biggest digger fan gets tired of seeing digger all the time.

okay it's to the point im tired of people complaining.  

• Upvote 3