Sim Monsters
Mark Colineri

Show Your Projects Chapter 57

3 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

The thing that i used for the RoRFS WF that ppened tday rip .37

Love the paints that you do. This in green look's awesome.

11 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

The thing that i used for the RoRFS WF that happened tday rip .37

Really really like the Vegas city horizon for the background of the truck, really creative and great idea.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Skyliner849 said:

The thing that i used for the RoRFS WF that happened tday rip .37

looks good. i would love to see you put the mj 25th body on the max-d stunt truck like how you put the new body on avenger kthanksbye

1 hour ago, tyrannos said:

looks good. i would love to see you put the mj 25th body on the max-d stunt truck like how you put the new body on avenger kthanksbye

it was a secret but yeah, the blender thing is done, i just have to export it. Ill be doing dat and other things in a 10 day break that ill have from school (13th to 23rd of april ecks dee)

Okay Guys i need all of your opinions. i want to bring back an old custom but im not sure what chassis i want to use what looks better?

Concussion
6e78c592d193acedf3fa9157c237124a.png
Cohen
4ff60001b8638c2cf1920adab707b2a3.png

This is without any work to the chassis so before everyone says i need to edge split i havent even done anything yet just want your guys opinion before i start

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

Okay Guys i need all of your opinions. i want to bring back an old custom but im not sure what chassis i want to use what looks better?

Concussion

Cohen

This is without any work to the chassis so before everyone says i need to edge split i havent even done anything yet just want your guys opinion before i start

I think you should use a cohen

57 minutes ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

Concussion

Cohen

Concussion, since there is not too many of those on this site.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

Concussion
Cohen

The Concussion looks better IMO.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

Concussion

Cohen

Concussion, I think the body looks better on it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

Concussion

Cohen

Concussion for certain it looks clean!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

I'd go to a Cohen since it fits your driving style better. Just MO.