Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

Monster Jam in Santiago, Chile this year was so much fun. Track was concrete like last year but with purple in yellow instead of the green and yellow colors. Drivers seemed to struggle a bit with the track but they still put on a great show. I got to meet Scott Douglass in the pit party, a total surprise. (Mark List in El Toro Loco won 2 overall event championships, Morgan in Digger won 1 and Chuck in Maxd won 1 aswell). Video will be up whenever i can, cant wait to go next year.

47 minutes ago, DrunkenGinger said:

Rettew Motorsports now has 2 new PEI chassis.  One is for a completely new Stinger and another for his wife.  (??)

Not sure on his wife, But i believe MOD Is going on his current Stinger and the current MOD is being retired (chassis has been running since 2012)

1 hour ago, Jackson B (SUDfan31) said:

Not sure on his wife, But i believe MOD Is going on his current Stinger and the current MOD is being retired (chassis has been running since 2012)

via the Stinger Monster Truck Facebook: 

(I don't deliver fake news)

990d9c06da3f79be844182629c0c97ec.png

• Like 1

I asked him on his instagram post about the  chassis, PEI 1 is becoming Stinger, PEI 2 is for his wife, MOD is staying the same and current Stinger is being torn down and maybe rebuilt, all exactly what Zane said. So maybe 4 truck team now past 4 quarter from the sounds of it

Just got my Ford Field tickets.  Were in row 10 towards the end of the longer side of the seats for both shows.  I've only been that close for two previous shows so should be fun.  Been 3 years since I've been to a show there.  Also planning on going to TMT in Saginaw and really want to go to Lima for my Birthday finally.  Been trying for a while on Lima but March usually wipes me out financially.  Shouldn't be an issue this year though.