Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

I don't understand why everyone thinks this is the track layout for the World Finals.  It's literally just a picture thrown together, much like previous world finals have had the track paint photo shopped and put into the next years souvenir book.  Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/4/2018 at 4:34 PM, NtheDiggerfan said:

Also, racing is sometimes swayed. There have been multiple times where their clocks for both trucks are off. There have been multiple instances where a truck has OBVIOUSLY won, and the "timing system" comes back backwards. How do they time that? Invisible censors? Cameras? BS. They pull it our of their butts.

Monster Jam uses the industry standard photo finish camera system that NASCAR, Indy Car and other major motorsports as well as track and field competitions use. It's the best system available and aside from possible human error, it's almost perfect. For every close race I've ever called, there's been concrete proof in the form of the timing system images to back it up. The system doesn't lie. Remember when you're seeing footage or photos from close races, they're never directly in line with the finish no matter how close you may think they are. The smallest distance off can make a huge difference in perspectives. Say what you will about how Monster Jam operates or other aspects of the event, they cared enough to invest some serious time and money into getting a system that works better than anything before and far better than anything else used in monster trucks.

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, InfernoRampage99 said:

Well Time To Stop Complaning About The World Finals. ot:DA MEG

Going to prevent myself from going off here on Feld again... *inhale slowly* *breathe out* This is nearly as bad as that crappy Rampage thing. 😔

4 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Going to prevent myself from going off here on Feld again... *inhale slowly* *breathe out* This is nearly as bad as that crappy Rampage thing. 😔

It's a ONE TIME body for that The Meg's blue carpet promotional thing.  It's literally not running.

6 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

My God...You really think theyre gonna run that, its a promotional thing for the movie, you need to do research before you make assumptions and make yourself sound like and idiot, Like your post literally got nowhere, it was literally you typing about you not going off on your lack of research...smh

6 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Some advice bud, sometimes saying nothing is a lot better then saying something. Think before you post...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, InfernoRampage99 said:

Ok, so its a promotional thing like Punisher was, No need for people to get their tighty whites all wrapped up over it. its running for one event. anyway OT here is Zack Garners FS's from Ionia a few weeks ago, Videos sent to me by Zack,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aepz5fp5esxcpu6/Mini Wizard Ionia Friday.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/leiem8shor3tp0u/Mini Wizard Ionia Saturday.mp4?dl=0

2 hours ago, InfernoRampage99 said:

Yes because a fan-run monster truck wiki is a 100% reliable source of information.

Yes, the body is a promotional body for a movie based on a book of the same name. But, no, that name will NOT BE competing, Justin is driving Megalodon in for first triple threat event at the Staples Center.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

Yes because a fan-run monster truck wiki is a 100% reliable source of information.

Yes, the body is a promotional body for a movie based on a book of the same name. But, no, that name will NOT BE competing, Justin is driving Megalodon in fir first triple threat event at the Staples Center.

Sorry Then, My bad.

Yeah that wiki is not very reliable, a couple years ago I tried with some other people to get everything kind of uniform and up to date but because anyone can edit anything it became a mess to clean up so I quit doing it