Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

mpsVRYI.jpgAbout 45 mins into my first Truck Paint so it’s still in the very early stages. Please give honest feedback good or bad because I want to try and improve as much as possible and make this as best as it can be for my abilities.

edit:

been tweaking on it and trying to really dial it in

LjXrqDo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, JUICY TOES said:

pic   About 45 mins into my first Truck Paint so it’s still in the very early stages. Please give honest feedback good or bad because I want to try and improve as much as possible and make this as best as it can be for my abilities.

Looks killer dude!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Please don't take the easy way out and release the Mirror Image Racing trucks on Stone Crushers chassis....

Yeah, I echo what Kozak said. The Mirror Image trucks use chassis built by Straight Up Racing, and those chassis are available in Kozak's 2017 chassis pack that's in the scrapyard section of the site. Within the pack, you wanna look for the files SURTroubleMaker(Groth) and SURDoubleTrouble(Groth); while the chassis may look like PEI's, they are a fair bit different.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JUICY TOES said:

Sorry to kind of Spam the chat but just want to keep posting progress to get feedback. Finished up the Backdoors and Side 

this might be just me put the name logo looks ripped from somewhere.  i'd suggest making it from scratch (or something along those lines)
other than that looks awesome so far!!!!
@erhminer why u showing old AF Max-D & Digger trucks for?

• Upvote 1

On 10/25/2017 at 2:20 PM, P3ForLife said:

Well I took the challenge and im pretty proud of it tbh.

they look really cool paint wise. Scale wise i have some advice that could make them look a little bit better.

they look a bit too top heavy, i would counter act that with lowering the heighth of the cab. This will cause the body to sit lower and closer to the wheels and will help proportion the truck out better.

I've done this with my recent trucks, Blue Thunder and Pirates Curse and it definitely helps achieve a more scale look. I would say maybe lower your cages down about a quarter of the of the original height, and you'll be alright. If not that, then just play around with it.

• Upvote 1