Sim Monsters
Roach

Show Your Projects Chapter 63

6 minutes ago, GDFAN14 said:

Just something @stimson122 and @Chazzymp @StarksDoesMonsterJam I have been working on not done yet. 

I love the amount of detail that has been put into this, new tranny, gauges, wires, etc along with the bad co logo on the engine. Awesome work and I love how you’re trying to add that “reflection” that the real truck has. Now If only the back sway bars and links were lined up....

3 minutes ago, monsterjam16' said:

I love the amount of detail that has been put into this, new tranny, gauges, wires, etc along with the bad co logo on the engine. Awesome work and I love how you’re trying to add that “reflection” that the real truck has. Now If only the back sway bars and links were lined up....

Thank You For The Feedback, its still a W.I.P as theres some issues with it still, the post will be reuploaded 

4 minutes ago, GDFAN14 said:

@monsterjam16' amazing gauges were done by @Steele amazing flag done by @stimson122

I merged your last post with the post of the truck for you earlier. However this button is also quite useful. ;)ee5e10d847.png

• Upvote 1

UPDATE RE UPLOADING TRACK FORGOT ABOUT STICKY TRUCK!

LINK WILL BE POSTED HERE

Also @stimson122

Miss Over Bored has some strap issues.

0pNMQgg.png

Does anyone know if Monster Mutt ever actually run a Chop Top chassis? And if so, is there any pics of this. I remember that being said during one of it's older freestyles, when SPEED was still around.

2 hours ago, TheEnragedPigmentation said:

Does anyone know if Monster Mutt ever actually run a Chop Top chassis? And if so, is there any pics of this. I remember that being said during one of it's older freestyles, when SPEED was still around.

This is not the place to be asking questions like that. This is a thread for sharing RoR projects and feedback, not asking chassis specifications of a real life truck. There is a section of this site that is geared specifically for Real World Racing that would be a more appropriate place to ask your question. 

1 hour ago, steiale said:

This is not the place to be asking questions like that. This is a thread for sharing RoR projects and feedback, not asking chassis specifications of a real life truck. There is a section of this site that is geared specifically for Real World Racing that would be a more appropriate place to ask your question. 

I was only asking because I was looking to make my own truckand wondered about there being chopped Top chassis somewhere around here, I want as specific as I thought I was lmao

1 hour ago, TheEnragedPigmentation said:

I was only asking because I was looking to make my own truckand wondered about there being chopped Top chassis somewhere around here, I want as specific as I thought I was lmao

Still the wrong thread...

67d251ca4c.png

c0b911dabe.png

46fec4ff61.png

Well I think these are done........

Thanks to @Andrew for the body/flames

• Upvote 8

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Steele said:

Well I think these are done........

Thanks to @Andrew for the body/flames

man those look amazing