New Digital Screen Idea I had, worked out nicely

screenshot_2019-03-16_01-13-25_1.png

screenshot_2019-03-16_01-13-33_1.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

9 hours ago, MrGravedigger24 said:

Is this what you wanted?

6d62ba068033b5b4248b64384318fe75.png

Yes, Because I went to youtube on my ipad and went Stimson122's channel and watched a video called "Predator Monster Truck Freestyle - Rigs Of Rods" and the link to watch this video and to know the actual real paintjob of the ProMT predator, The link is here: 

And Also The Wikia link for More Predator Monster Truck Designs:

http://monstertruck.fandom.com/wiki/Predator

41 minutes ago, Calvin Klein said:

Yes, Because I went to youtube on my ipad and went Stimson122's channel and watched a video called "Predator Monster Truck Freestyle - Rigs Of Rods" and the link to watch this video and to know the actual real paintjob of the ProMT predator, The link is here: 

Someone doesn't need to put a truck you want in the pack, maybe after the pack is released there can be an update and then it'll be in but that's just me.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Joey 🅱️ said:

Someone doesn't need to put a truck you want in the pack, maybe after the pack is released there can be an update and then it'll be in but that's just me.

I agree. Just because ONE person wants it doesn't mean EVERYONE wants it.

If the ProMT Predator isn't in the pack, simply don't bother downloading it and make your own. It's that simple.

If you don't know how to make trucks, learn.

• Upvote 1

Only going to say this once, requests go in the requests section for this is the "Show Your Projects" thread which can range from barely part of a truck or track to a completely finished item related to either trucks, tracks, or props. I don't like seeing people beg for release dates or pestering someone to add something they may or may not want to add and those are in the rules so any more of that and maybe you can enjoy having your posting privileges moderated. Carry on. :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

On 3/16/2019 at 6:43 AM, Calvin Klein said:

*doesnt let me remove video from quote 😛*

Show your projects 64 around page 25. Your welcome. Stop demanding/asking, knowing our luck he will remove the .truck file and make us put it in ourselves. Now do we want that?

Great work on the pack and can't wait to finally use something other than a slammed v4 or nothing. 

3 hours ago, LordFrosting said:

Yee Yee

Mostly done, I've got all the currently finished trucks where i want them minus the firesuit. All that's left is Pouncer and Prowler.

There are chassis bolts on the purple predators but i screwed up and textured them purple, so there. Oopsie woopsie

Predator with BKTs 0/10

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Predator with BKTs 0/10

Whats wrong with the BKTS? predator has ran BKTS --> th.jpg.dc2d731b73e551c98c9e8c88a67b77a2.jpg

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Boss987 said:

Whats wrong with the BKTS? predator has ran BKTS --> 

He's kidding.

• Upvote 1