Show Your Projects Chapter 65

Chris B

5 hours ago, maxdman said:

Agree it looks better, but I think it could still be scaled down for less seats/people per section but maybe that's my preference as a modeler, you do you fam.

I get where you're coming from, as it definitely looks like a ton of people, but I've been trying to model the stadium as accurately as possible. The stadium has the sections accurately laid out with the exact number of rows in each section. The number of seats in each row are decently accurate but not perfect though. When it's done, it will represent a crowd of around 50,000 people. 

Compared to standard stadium models we've been using, it does look like an unnatural amount of people. 

I also appreciate the offer. This project is a lot of work and I'll definitely let you know when I need some extra help.

12 minutes ago, AaronLurie said:

I get where you're coming from, as it definitely looks like a ton of people, but I've been trying to model the stadium as accurately as possible. The stadium has the sections accurately laid out with the exact number of rows in each section. The number of seats in each row are decently accurate but not perfect though. When it's done, it will represent a crowd of around 50,000 people. 

Compared to standard stadium models we've been using, it does look like an unnatural amount of people. 

I also appreciate the offer. This project is a lot of work and I'll definitely let you know when I need some extra help.

Don’t burn yourself out man. WF15 ended it for me

• Upvote 1

Clout szn is apon boiz. Alpha Male Speed Shop comin at u wit sum chevyz only rednck boiz like us drive. Catch me on da highway gettin iPhone rollers and drinkin that PBR....

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Steele said:

Clout szn is apon boiz. Alpha Male Speed Shop comin at u wit sum chevyz only rednck boiz like us drive. Catch me on da highway gettin iPhone rollers and drinkin that PBR....

Needs more shitbox, like shitty exhaust sounds, body rotted panels, 4” spacers, and flailing wrists whenever the nephson redlines his engine

• Upvote 4

On 6/3/2019 at 10:06 PM, Steele said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 6/3/2019 at 10:06 PM, Steele said:

This saddens me.