Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

8 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

Oh its only the beginning, please let me know what you guys think so far, thinks WILL change from now tell release, but let me know what to change or improve!

The four link bars might need some readjusting, but other than that it looks superb

4 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Ill be real here, these trucks arent what you are used to seeing out of me. They have a good amount of pieces missing, stuff not aligned, and ugly textures. In all honesty, i have little to no interest in building trucks anymore, so my content on here will fade out after these next couple releases. Actually the last truck i actually took time to care about was Blue Thunder (Release coming soon-ish) Well, with that said, these Diggers wont be my normal standard of quality you are used to seeing on my trucks, but they can still get the job done. Good thing it's only virtual game......Max- D's are fixed up better tho. #PaxtonPosse.

My jaw is somewhere on the floor, give me a few days to find it

6 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Ill be real here, these trucks arent what you are used to seeing out of me. They have a good amount of pieces missing, stuff not aligned, and ugly textures. In all honesty, i have little to no interest in building trucks anymore, so my content on here will fade out after these next couple releases. Actually the last truck i actually took time to care about was Blue Thunder (Release coming soon-ish) Well, with that said, these Diggers wont be my normal standard of quality you are used to seeing on my trucks, but they can still get the job done. Good thing it's only virtual game......Max- D's are fixed up better tho. #PaxtonPosse.

*diggers*

*maxd*

(btw, dont trip on Goldie Meents' darkness of paint, it looks lighter and more accurate in regular sky mode)

Hey if you want me to help you wrap up the Digger's lemme know, i have a perfect NB for them.

Anyways here's mine if anyone cares, I will change the texture on the frame, i made this awile back with a bake and havent changed it yet.

pHSzyJH.png

gHR9QW5.png

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Hey if you want me to help you wrap up the Digger's lemme know, i have a perfect NB for them.

Anyways here's mine if anyone cares, I will change the texture on the frame, i made this awile back with a bake and havent changed it yet.

no offense but ur node beams are un derivable you barely take a corner and you flip 

8 minutes ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

no offense but ur node beams are un derivable you barely take a corner and you flip 

I have looked into the issuse and found what was causing that so it will be fixed on all my future trucks FYI.

For those that care, the problem is when I export a NB out of blender it removes the weight node and re positions the weight throughout the Nodes raising the center of gravity. When I fixed it, the weight goes back to its normal position making the truck handle normal again. Simple as that. (simple right)

26 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Looks great Will!!

These are finally almost done! (AND YES I FIXED THE HANDLING)

Made a whole new ETL for this lol

New shocks

And ya (header spec has been fixed btw)

I Sure could use those sway bar nodes for my Werner El Toro. Also nice job on the Encore trucks.

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

Looks great Will!!

New shocks

And ya (header spec has been fixed btw)

011215-weekend-roundup-jp23.jpg

those dont really look like the shocks for chucks truck, his arent that spaced out 

28 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Looks great Will!!

Coast Guard has black rims and black headers

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

For those that care, the problem is when I export a NB out of blender it removes the weight node and re positions the weight throughout the Nodes raising the center of gravity. When I fixed it, the weight goes back to its normal position making the truck handle normal again. Simple as that. (simple right)

Slamming the weight node still does not remove the obscene amount of body roll the trucks still have (regardless if you have the SSRS upper 4 link faux swaybar boxing included).