Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

5 hours ago, steiale said:

I'm pretty sure Edy has a Strait Jacket logo in the Logo Thread...

Your not wrong, however its a (not to be rude to whoever made it) garbage photo, literally they found a picture, deleted the background and then re layered a new color, so eh, I got it fixed now with a really good looking one. 

5 hours ago, monsterjamcod0329 said:

*Las Vegas AMSOIL Series Track*

One suggestion is that you maybe put in the telephone poles, tires, barriers, etc for some of those "wheelie hits". Otherwise this is a really cool track and an interesting concept

9 hours ago, monsterjamcod0329 said:

*snip snap*

Something I've been working...

Umm.... Julio. I can't tell if it's the angle, but some of those ramps look like they're wwaaayyyyyy taller than the walls. Looks awesome though! Can't wait to use it!

1 hour ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Umm.... Julio. I can't tell if it's the angle, but some of those ramps look like they're wwaaayyyyyy taller than the walls. Looks awesome though! Can't wait to use it!

Is there a problem with them being taller?

2 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

They look fine to me

On 5/31/2016 at 6:31 PM, monsterjam1 said:

please keep the 2001 front clip i like it more than the right truck and good job they are amazing cant wait

On 6/1/2016 at 3:45 PM, rockgod88 said:

Ok well adjusted the paint on this to look better, also how the f did i get in this position lol

also i just noticed i have 420 reputation lol B)

All the 420 talk... Do you little sh*ts even smoke?

Edited by Jon Cannon