Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

On 10/22/2017 at 3:50 PM, Taurus Racer 13 said:

Feld needs a sky jump competition This is the new Punisher's official first jump. It was in the two wheel competition.

Speaking of Punisher, Isn't FELD supposed to give Ryan McCauley some credit at least?

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, JackMProductions said:

Well Ryan didn't create and doesn't own The Punisher, and his truck never existed in real life. Maybe if the body was the same style, but still.

Well, he created the concept of the punisher truck so still, he should get some credit.

21 hours ago, Tylinater said:

Speaking of Punisher, Isn't FELD supposed to give Ryan McCauley some credit at least?

Also understand that FELD most likely didn't want to make a real expensive 3D body for three shows, and a totally black SUV with the Punisher slapped on the side of it is the cheapest option. Maybe just a coincidence.

Special Halloween version of Jester running this weekend in North Carolina.
22851965_10210479331476538_4010917754090

And also at that very same event is the debut of a (somewhat) brand new truck and team, that being Bad Company.
22886080_1424814200968664_68761200327734
This used to be Gary Schott Jr's Hooligan but it's now owned and driven by John Gordon, who was one of Ryan Anderson's crew guys and he also owns and drives the Bone Collector and Blown Money mega trucks. I've been watching John drive those megas for a long time and he is an absolute wheelman, so I have no doubts that he will put on a show and make everyone take notice.

• Upvote 1

I’m at the North Carolina shows, John absolutely burned it down, he’s a heck of a driver. Also Ryan Anderson is here crewing for John, and Ryan said his fire in Houston was caused by a shock going through the fuel cell, something only Ryan Anderson could do lol

• Like 1