Show Your Projects Chapter 19!

Mark Colineri

not really. making one and a half games, working on a sim, doing post secondary portfolios, trying to get items into team fortress, wrangling the kind of despotic ninnies one finds in life and trying to line up a few careers at once doesn't leave me with much time, this is just something to do for fun.

Two things to show off here, first is my latest custom truck, Black Mariah (named after the old police vans from the early 1900's... so i didn't use a van body irony)

My goal is to make everything on the truck gray-scale... people will either like the idea, or hate it.

screenshot33z.pngscreenshot36a.png

Second thing to show off is my Custom time trials style racing track (only FS is shown... again for irony.)

It may or may not be on S-M, when I uploaded Stockton 2012, it was approved for a short amount of time before being taken down (no idea why) So hopefully that doens't happen with this track!

screenshot37i.png

screenshot38r.png

Please feel free to ask any questions, or comment, thanks guys!

• Upvote 5

Two things to show off here, first is my latest custom truck, Black Mariah (named after the old police vans from the early 1900's... so i didn't use a van body irony)My goal is to make everything on the truck gray-scale... people will either like the idea, or hate it.[img=http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3289/screenshot33z.png]screenshot36a.png Second thing to show off is my Custom time trials style racing track (only FS is shown... again for irony.)It may or may not be on S-M, when I uploaded Stockton 2012, it was approved for a short amount of time before being taken down (no idea why) So hopefully that doens't happen with this track! [img=http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4268/screenshot37i.png]screenshot38r.png Please feel free to ask any questions, or comment, thanks guys!

That's looks like a fun track to go on.