Show Your Projects Chapter 24

Outlawed

Well, after a lot (and I mean A LOT) of help from Chris Hamilton, we have this:

9k19w6.png

We also went for a Meents style paddle for Rear Steer (which we believe is the first left-handed rear steer control in RoR):

tajvrr.jpg

And it wouldn't be the 80's without these:

2uo04n7.png

So, what started out as something I drew in Government class when I was bored, has finally taken to life thanks to Chris.

Needs a bake, needs holes in the hood for the supercharger and pipes since i can't see any, the flames should be vectorized and those lights have way too little detail on them for such a big feature. Plus they're unwrapped funny so it distorts the text. If nothing else just shrink the KC logo so it's not all the way to the edges

Let's say that i tried to make a skin and now let's say i dont know if call it terrible or nice, what do you guys think? Also lets point out i worked hard on this one 

It's pretty blurry and the logo is too big. It's pretty good otherwise.

This may not be a great idea, but do you have the Hot Wheels version of it? You may be able to get some good shots if your camera is high def enough.

Heartbeat now has a working hitch for the pulling sled.

I was just going to post asking people to put hitches on the old scool trucks.  I've been messing with the sled and can't get it to hook up to most of the little pickups I have in the game.

• Upvote 1