Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

it's a thing!

And if all goes to plan, should have normal maps for the name embossing/blood around it as well as the cracks and fabric folds on the skull. However, since i'm such an incompetent git, i tried and failed to do the sculpting; and good guy ethan is helping me out there. So go give him a hug, because he is fantastic

And to the el toro below me, beatcha to it with mine ages ago. Just waiting on paint for release at this point

You gonna realease it?! :D

I sure hope so lol

Nice El Toro!

2004 World Finals 5 freestyle edition 

Ya know when he hit bounty hunter and DESTRUCTION :ph34r: 

You might want to add clamps on the horns or something, take advantage of it. Best to not have floating parts

and PC That green is a little to dark it seems

Add some blue to the color

Untitled_zpsa084e6f8.jpg

Nice El Toro!

You might want to add clamps on the horns or something, take advantage of it. Best to not have floating parts

Actually I was going for WF's 12 Quallifying when they mounted the horns backwards, I could get them closer but as far as the clamps I have no idea how todo that cause Ive only had blender for a week and a half maybe

I sure hope so lol

Nice El Toro!

and PC That green is a little to dark it seems

Add some blue to the color

The mouth is actually more closed on the real 3D face too.

• Upvote 1

Here's another update on me and Christopher Hamilton (worldfinals)'s project of Bounty Hunter 2005 version. Chassis construction is near completion, and the texturing (thanks to Chris) is also almost done. Just some finishing touches need to be done before we export it out of Blender and put it in game. Big props to Chris for making the scheme and texturing everything on the chassis. Here are a few sneak peeks:

1454814_708760382485039_1474183393_n.jpg

ojil.jpg

• Upvote 7